The Big Taste of Martin County
The 2020 Big Taste of Martin County: Dine-in, Takeout, and Delivery, presented by Publix Super Markets Charities, has been a signature fundraising event for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Palm Beach & Martin Counties (BBBS) over the last 24 years. As the Covid-19 pandemic continues to impact our restaurant partners, we have decided to take a new twist to the event that helps BBBS and our local restaurants. Below is how it works and our CEO, Yvette Flores Acevedo, explains in this video ways to support this event throughout the month of October.
- You can purchase a Big Deal Pass now by clicking HERE or Text: BigTaste2020 to 76278!
- You will be able to redeem these deals multiple times for the entire month of October.
- The cost for the Big Deal Pass is $40.
- 100% of the proceeds will go to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Palm Beach and Martin Counties (BBBS), a nonprofit creating and supporting one-to-one mentoring relationships that ignite the power and promise of youth.
Click HERE to see the restaurants and hotel Big Deal Pass deals. OVER $200 IN SAVINGS!
In addition to the Big Deal Pass, we are hosting raffles and an auction. You don’t have to buy a Big Deal Pass to participate in the raffles and auction. The Auction will be live on Monday, October 19 through Friday, October 23. Be sure to check out the items starting October 19 so you can win BIG!
Participating in the Auction is fun and easy:
1. Watch the How to Bid video on the homepage
3. Enjoy viewing and bidding on the items to win BIG!
4. If you have any problems you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give them a call at 855.322.4483
Silent Auction and Raffles end on Friday, October 23, 2020 at 10pm. Winners will be notified via text on Friday after the silent auction and raffles close. Items will be available for pick-up at the BBBS Martin County office the following week. A BBBS representative will call you to coordinate.
Follow the event on Facebook to stay up to date!